Il Lato Libero --x {ILL}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we're too ILL to be SICK.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Blizz--&+ and her FPA.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizzerz
lit match
Blizzerz

{Blizz--&+ and her FPA. Empty
PostSubject: {Blizz--&+ and her FPA.   {Blizz--&+ and her FPA. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:12 pm

'Allo. You people should know me by now, since it's mostly just a forum of friends at the moment. And if you don't know me, then... rawr. Because you've known me long enough. PP:
So basically, if we ever recruit those of whom have no idea who I am, I'll give yah a basic run-down.

I'm Blizz. Learn it and remember it. I'm not Blitz, however you get that. {yes, people have called me blitz before. -.-;} Variations of Blizz is fine, though. Blizzerz/Blizzeh/Blizzy/and some crazy person insists on calling me BlizzARD when she sees me on Neo. XD
I ish quite random sometimes. And with Starr and Mooneh on here, that could turn into quite often. Who knows.
Hmm. Moony has gotten me hooked on M*A*S*H which has possibly become my favorite TV Show. Who knows. I dun watch TV that much anywho. Wow. I just noticed I said "Who Knows" twice. xDD Anywhoo.
I'm thirteen goin' on fourteen. Yesh, I can count. Aren't you proud? x3 Anywho. Where was I? Oh yeash, thirteen. Going into high school next year, bby. Hopefully you can guess my grade from that. If not? Goodbye.
My school's pretty good. We've got some weird, as well as stupid, people in the eighth grade. +coughcoughmegan; Yeah. She apparently doesn't know the meaning of "inquiring," which I find hilarious. Yeah. I guess I'm somewhat introverted. Depends on who I'm hanging around with. +nod;

I get annoyed easily, don't push my buttons. And people have said I have a temper, too. So I'd steer clear of my bad side. Very Happy As long as you aren't a n00b, I don't think we'll have a problem, though. ^^

So, I think that's it. Dunno. If I think of something else, I'll add it.

OHOHOH. In case you don't know...
FPA = Flying Penguin Army.
And they pwn you, yeush they do. And they'll attack you on my command. +nods/pats penguins;

Last edited by Blizzerz on Wed May 06, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : couldn't read font)
Back to top Go down
Starrz
burning torch**
Starrz

PostSubject: Re: {Blizz--&+ and her FPA.   {Blizz--&+ and her FPA. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Nuh-uhh.
Ninja pwns them. o;
YOU KNOW HE DOES.
Back to top Go down
http://illroleplayers.omgforum.net
Blizzerz
lit match
Blizzerz

PostSubject: Re: {Blizz--&+ and her FPA.   {Blizz--&+ and her FPA. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:16 pm

Err no, I don't believe he does. Sorreh. There are many more of FPA than there are of FCN. PP:
Back to top Go down
Starrz
burning torch**
Starrz

PostSubject: Re: {Blizz--&+ and her FPA.   {Blizz--&+ and her FPA. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Yeah, but Ninja is GODLY. o:
AND HE HAS FRIENDS. Beat that. x3
Back to top Go down
Blizzerz
lit match
Blizzerz

PostSubject: Re: {Blizz--&+ and her FPA.   {Blizz--&+ and her FPA. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:19 pm

So? That doesn't mean he's better. xPP
Besides, FPA has each other for company.
Aghh. I gotta finish Jared before I'm kicked off. +hurry;
Back to top Go down
Starrz
burning torch**
Starrz

PostSubject: Re: {Blizz--&+ and her FPA.   {Blizz--&+ and her FPA. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:22 pm

Yes, it does. xPP
Back to top Go down
Holleh
small flare-;
Holleh

PostSubject: Re: {Blizz--&+ and her FPA.   {Blizz--&+ and her FPA. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:23 pm

*watches with popcorn*
0.o
Back to top Go down
Starrz
burning torch**
Starrz

PostSubject: Re: {Blizz--&+ and her FPA.   {Blizz--&+ and her FPA. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:24 pm

You is steal Starr's line. .-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Blizz--&+ and her FPA.   {Blizz--&+ and her FPA. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Blizz--&+ and her FPA.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Il Lato Libero --x {ILL} :: Other;; :: Introductions.. or exits.-
Jump to: