Il Lato Libero --x {ILL}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we're too ILL to be SICK.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh my gosh, it's Jennifer Kaycee Neilson!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holleh
small flare-;
Holleh

Oh my gosh, it's Jennifer Kaycee Neilson! Empty
PostSubject: Oh my gosh, it''s Jennifer Kaycee Neilson!   Oh my gosh, it's Jennifer Kaycee Neilson! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Name;; Jennifer Kaycee Neilson (though commonly goes by Jenny)
Gender;; She's a girl, thanks.
Age;; 14, gonna be 15 in about a month.
Appearance;; Jenny is at a pretty average height for a girl her age, being 5'9". Or perhaps that's a bit on the tall side... But anyway, her weight is 135 pounds, which is pretty average for her height. She has slightly tanned skin, and long arms and legs. She has dark brown eyes and brown hair with blonde streaks running through it. Her hair reaches just a bit above her shoulders. She usually wears her clothes to reflect her mood.
Personality;; Jenny is bubbly, talkative, and outgoing. She loves meeting and talking to new people, but this often gets her in trouble during class. Her grades usually linger between the low B's and C's, her best grade being a solid B in reading. She cares about her friends and would do anything for them. Her humor is the hyper and sarcastic kind. Jenny is generally very confident, not caring if she makes a fool out of herself.

Profile:
www.neopets.com/~Siilyna

Last edited by Holleh on Tue May 12, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to make it look prettier. =3)
Back to top Go down

Oh my gosh, it's Jennifer Kaycee Neilson!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Il Lato Libero --x {ILL} :: Roleplay* :: characters**-
Jump to: