Il Lato Libero --x {ILL}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we're too ILL to be SICK.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn, baby, burn! Disco Inferno!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InfernoFire
burned out;;
InfernoFire

Burn, baby, burn! Disco Inferno! Empty
PostSubject: Burn, baby, burn! Disco Inferno!   Burn, baby, burn! Disco Inferno! I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Hey, people! I'm Inferno Fire, or Inferno for short! Just to warn you, this is the first forum I've every been on. I know, I'm pathetic. But I'm learning as I go with some help from my friends. So in advance, I'm sorry if I make any stupid mistakes or mess something up.

Moving on...

I'm a girl (if you didn't know), fourteen, and in the eighth grade. I'm going to high shool next year without any of my friends :'( so wish me luck. I enjoy being with my friends, hanging out on the computer, sleeping, drawing, and reading.

Like my friends (expect for a few) I'm mature for my age, but I have a sense of humor! I love comedy (long live Brian Regan) and enjoy laughing. Oh, did you know that laughing twelve times a day is healthy? I like to draw, but I'm just okay at it.

Oh, and I'm an Otaku and proud of it! And for those who dont know, an Otaku is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga, and video games. I love watching and drawing anime! It is one of my favorite things, but I like a ton of other stuff.

I like animals (wolves, foxes, and snow leopards are my favorites) and music. Some of my favorite bands are Simple Plan, Sum 41, Within Tempation, Senses Fail, Amber Pacific, Breaking Benjamin, SugarCult, Three Days Grace, Voltaire, and many many more.

...that's all I can think of to put...
Bye
Back to top Go down
Starrz
burning torch**
Starrz

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby, burn! Disco Inferno!   Burn, baby, burn! Disco Inferno! I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Aha. Nicee. :3

AND WHICH FRIENDS ARE YOU CALLING IMMATURE?
Just 'cause I didn't get your sick joke.. xDD
Back to top Go down
http://illroleplayers.omgforum.net
InfernoFire
burned out;;
InfernoFire

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby, burn! Disco Inferno!   Burn, baby, burn! Disco Inferno! I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:20 pm

think for a second...who, out of the people that sit at our normal lunch table, can scare you just by looking at them? Who buys 9 bags of popcorn? Who totally insane?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Starrz
burning torch**
Starrz

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby, burn! Disco Inferno!   Burn, baby, burn! Disco Inferno! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:16 pm

And the one that talks about.. stuff not suitable for school loudly?
That's easy: Darkwing. o.o;
Back to top Go down
http://illroleplayers.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby, burn! Disco Inferno!   Burn, baby, burn! Disco Inferno! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burn, baby, burn! Disco Inferno!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Il Lato Libero --x {ILL} :: Other;; :: Introductions.. or exits.-
Jump to: